My Blog List

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Casual

Oh Hai there! I have no idea how the weather is where you are, but where I am, the sun is shining! Don't you like those sunny days where you just go to the beach with your loved one and have a great time? That's right, it's awesome! So since today, is a beautiful day, I thought I should show you a casual outfit that you can use to take a walk and just enjoy the day.



I'm in love with the new hair styles from Drot.  They have been improving in their quality and their texture is flawless. It's that kind of hair you will never grow tired of because it's versital and looks cool with just about any outfit. Cant wait for the next releases!

I've bought this shirt some time ago from Aoharu and still is one of my favorites. It's not just a simple shirt, it has many details that makes it look gorgeous. The prim drape neck on it is simply amazing which gives it that "bad ass" yet fashionable look, I just love it!

The tattoo I'm using is perfect for me!  It's from InkD' Up. I absolutely ADORE it. I've never seen such a well designed, colored tattoo on SL with so much detail and I'm sure you will agree.



I feel awesome wearing these pants from Zaara because of the well-crafted, rolled-up cuffs. That's definitely what made me buy these super cool jeans. Actually, I have these type of jeans in RL, and these jeans by Zaara look even better, uhmazing eh?

The shoes I'm wearing are from the very well known store, Hoorenbeek.  These shoes are a van style, casual shoe.  They accent my relaxed look perfectly.  They are a perfect fit and the texturing is high quality.  Hoorenbeek, in my opinion, is one of the best stores in SL. You can find it all there, from their beautiful suits to their realistic, stylish shoes, like as the ones I am wearing today. They keep surprising us with up to date fashions. You should definitely check the store, you won't regret it!



Without further info heres the rundown:


Hair - Drot - Andy

Shirt - Aoharu - BT Drapeneck T-shirt Gray 

Tatto - InkD' Up - Triumph

Pants - Zaara - Classic Jeans Indigo

Shoes - [ hoorenbeek ] - Outfit - Oscar Page - Chillin' the Most 

Skin - [ DNA ]  - Damien Type 3 Chin Patch

Pose - Purple Poses - M7











No comments:

Post a Comment